[Everyone] Reminder: Valley Forge Pilgrimage Payment

Jeffrey Jones jonesjb66 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 06:29:49 PST 2009

Den Members:

Those of you who did not pay yet for the Pilgrimage at Valley Forge may do so this Saturday at the Pinewood Derby.  We are asking for $5 person.

Please Note:  There may have been some confusion as to the cost.  The Pack's cost was $9/person; however, we were asking for contributions of only $5 per person.  I may have collected $9 from some individuals; I apologize for this error, and I'll refund $4 to anyone I over-charged.  Again, please see me at the Pinewood derby.

Thanks,

Jeff Jones
(610)792-1420