[Everyone] Reminder: Pack Meeting Change

Patrick Conway patrickc at msiprecision.com
Mon Feb 16 07:29:51 PST 2009

Everyone,
Just a reminder that our pack meeting for February will be this Thursday
February 19th instead of our usual Tuesday because of parent-teacher
conferences. We have a special guest this month who will be teaching the
scouts how to make and play an Australian digeridoo. The cost for
materials is $10 each. The pack will pay but we would appreciate any
contributions to help offset the cost. Jeff will be collecting.

Speaking of collecting, if you went to the pilgrimage at Valley Forge
and did not pay me there, please bring the money to give to Jeff at the
meeting. Anyone who has not yet paid their yearly dues ($35) should be
prepared to bring that also.

Thanks,
Patrick Conway
Cubmaster