[Everyone] PLEASE RESPOND TO EVITE: Pack Picnic Sunday

Jeffrey Jones jonesjb66 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 13:21:23 PDT 2011

Everyone,

Please respond to the Evite sent earlier this week inviting you to Pack170's
year-end picnic. It is very important that you respond, as we we need to know
how much food to order.  The picnic is at Lower Perkiomen Valley Park,101 New
Mill Road, Pavilion 1
Oaks PA 19456 (near the junction of 422 and Egypt Road).

Food: The Pack will provide hotdogs and drinks.  Webelos should bring side
dishes, and Bears should bring desserts.

Activities: Scouts who bringbikes will have a chance to earn the Bicycling belt
loop.  Don't forget helmets.

See you Sunday!

Thanks,

Jeff Jones