[Everyone] Pinewood Derby Workshop/Directions

Jeffrey Jones jonesjb66 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 18:09:05 PST 2011

Everyone,

The Pinewood Derby workshop is on for this Sunday, Jan. 30, 1-3pm, at my
basement workshop.  Please be sure your scout has figured out the basic shape he
wants and has traced it on his official Pinewood Derby kit block.

I have attached a map to my house.  Pull into my driveway and proceed as far as
you can into the lot behind my house.  Please be aware that there is no street
parking where I live; while I have a long driveway and a spacious lot behind my
house, space is limited due to the snow (usually it's easy to drive into the
grass to get around cars blocking the driveway).  Once your scout's car is
cut, you may have to leave in order to make room for additional cars.

If you can't make it Sunday, but your scout still needs his car cut, you may
call me to make an appointment.

Thanks,

Jeff Jones
(610) 792-1420

Directions from Redner's (Rt. 724/23) in Phoenixville below:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Redner's+Warehouse+Markets,+Phoenixville+Area+School+District,+Schuylkill+Road,+Phoenixville,+PA&daddr=835+Spring+City+Road,+Phoenixville,+PA&hl=en&geocode=FZBoZAIdN0x_-yE315khVmlVVw%3BFbzEZAIdnGF_-ymhinP1L47GiTHvCZJm0y2IVw&mra=ls&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=29.772081,86.220703&ie=UTF8&z=14