[Everyone] PINEWOOD DERBY WORKSHOP IS NOT THIS WEEKEND!!!

Jeffrey Jones jonesjb66 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 08:44:31 PST 2011

Everyone,

I just wanted to make everyone aware that there is no Pinewood Derby workshop today (Jan. 15).  We had tentatively planned the workshop for today but decided to put it off until after the January pack meeting (1/18).  The new date for the Pinewood Derby workshop is the afternoon of Sunday Jan. 30.  (After that, scouts can arrange to have car blocks cut individually.)  I apologize for any confusion.

Later this weekend I'll send an email with our newsletter regarding the pack meeting, the workshop, and other upcoming activities.  See you soon!

Jeff Jones