[Everyone] Correction/Directions

Jeffrey Jones jonesjb66 at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 12:28:55 PDT 2010

Everyone,

The Lower Perkiomen Valley Park is near the interesection of Rt. 422 and Egypt Road--across the highway from the Regal theatre in the Oaks shopping complex.  In my last email I had mistakenly indicated that the park is near Rts. 422 and 29.

Getting to our pavilion: On Egypt Road, you'll go under the 422 overpass and turn right onto New Mill Road.  Go 7 tenths of a mile and make a left into the park office lot.  You can park here; we'll be in the Main Pavilion just down the hill from the lot.

See you there, and don't forget to tell your den leader what you can bring.

Thanks,

Jeff
(610)792-1420