[Everyone] Service Project Sunday 1pm

Jeffrey Jones jonesjb66 at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 08:23:01 PDT 2010

Everyone,

Don't forget about the service project this Sunday (5/16) at E. Pikeland Elem.--we'll be breaking ground on a new plant bed and tidying up around the school.

Here's what we have: lots of mulch (Free through the township and they waived the delivery charge.) A flat of annuals (compliments of a local nursery), and some grass plants (from my yard that I can cut up).

Here's what we need: Additional plants.  If you could donate a plant that would be great (go for the smaller ones under $10).  Let's go with same plants as at front entrance: hostas, lilirope, dwarf fountain grass, silver maiden.

Also bring: Gloves and tools. We need wheel barrows, trash cans, garden and leaf rakes, pitchforks/cultivators, shovels and hand digging tools, and pruning shears.  Also bring spades, mattox, or other tools that are good for removing sod.

Water will be available.  See you Sunday,

Jeff Jones
(610)792-1420