[Everyone] Hayride At Yeager's CHANGED TO THIS THURSDAY!!!

Jeffrey Jones jonesjb66 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 12:36:23 PDT 2009

Everyone,
Due to the rainy weather scheduled for this Wednesday, we are moving the Pack Hayride at Yeager’s Farm Market to this
Thursday, Oct. 29, at 6pm.  The forecast calls for dry weather on Thursday, but dress warm—it can get chilly on the wagons!

Be there at 6pm promptly.  We gather in the front of the main building.  Scouts may wear class-b
uniforms (t-shirts), but be sure to dress for the weather.  Also, we will be visiting a pumpkin patch, so have scouts wear
good outdoor shoes.

I need to get a rough head count, so please email back if
you are going, and the number attending.

Don’t forget your cameras—this is a fun annual Pack event!  We wind down the hayride and pumpkin patch visit with treats, a campfire, and good old cub scout fun.
For those of you who don't know, Yeager's is located on Rt. 113 near Western Rd.  If you need directions or have questions, check out www.yeagersfarmmarket.net.
Thanks,
Jeff Jones(610)792-1420