[Everyone] 76ers Scout Night

Patrick Conway patrickc at msiprecision.com
Thu Jan 29 14:25:28 PST 2009

Anyone who ordered tickets to the 76ers Scout Night:
I spoke to the gentleman that handles group sales, and he said that
because the offer for tickets went out so late, the tickets were not
mailed out. You can pick them up at Will Call. They may be under the
child's name and you should bring ID. This would go for anyone who got a
free ticket for filling out the popcorn sheet, as well as anyone who
ordered the discounted tickets. Hopefully I will be seeing some of you
there!
Thanks,
Patrick Conway
Cubmaster, Cub Pack 170