[Everyone] Getting to My House

Jeffrey Jones jonesjb66 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 07:48:07 PST 2009

Everyone,

The location of my house as shown on Pat Conway's Mapquest attachment is wrong.  My house is located on the right side just before the sharp bend that appears below the location indicated on Mapquest (if you see the sign for Heimbach Lane, you've gone too far).  My house will have the yellow "Join Cub Scouts" sign at the end of the driveway.  Pull into the driveway and park anywhere in the yard alongside the driveway or in the lot behind the house.  Don't park on Spring City Road.

See you Saturday,

Jeff Jones
(610)792-1420