[Everyone] Cub Scout Caroling

Patrick Conway patrickc at msiprecision.com
Fri Dec 19 07:11:22 PST 2008

Everyone,
We are scheduled to go caroling at the Golden Living Nursing Home in
Phoenixville this Sunday, December 21st. We will meet in the lobby at
3:45pm and will sing in the lounge/dining room. If you are able, please
encourage your boys to make a few cards for the residents. A plate of
treats like cookies or brownies is always appreciated. We would give any
treats to the staff to distribute. I will have song lyrics with me.

The nursing home is the former Phoenixville Manor on Main Street next to
the hospital (across the street from the Bookworm). After we finish, we
will go over to the assisted living facility behind the nursing home
(formerly The Villas).

I encourage everyone to come out to this event if you are able. This can
be a difficult time of year for people in nursing homes and seeing young
enthusiastic boys really makes a difference to them.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate. The last forecast I saw said
chance of rain on Sunday. If we need to cancel I will send out a note
that morning. If you are concerned with the weather, always use your
best judgement and keep safety as the first priority.

Thank you,
Patrick Conway
Cubmaster