[Everyone] Upcoming Events / Pack Meeting

Patrick Conway patrickc at msiprecision.com
Wed Dec 10 09:28:50 PST 2008

Everyone,
Our next pack meeting will be next Tuesday, December 16th at 7:00pm.
This is our holiday party/meeting. We would like each family to bring
something as follows:

Tigers: Paper products (cups, plates, napkins)
Wolves: Apples, grapes, carrot sticks, etc.
Bears: Cookies, brownies, etc
Webelos: Water, juice.

If you have kids in more than one den, just pick one item.

We will be doing caroling this year at the Golden Living Nursing Home
(formerly Phoenixville Manor) and at the Golden Living assisted living
facility. We will meet in the lobby of the nursing home at 3:45pm on
Sunday, December 21st. I would like to ask all the scouts to make a few
cards and if possible bring some small treats like cookies for the
residents. This is a great opportunity for the boys to learn to give to
others. It really means so much to the residents who can be very lonely
at this time of year. The nursing home is on Main Street in Phoenixville
right across from the hospital. The assisted living facility is just
behind the nursing home.

We are still looking for help with the Blue and Gold Dinner on March
28th. If you can help with planning this important event, please contact
me. Thanks to those who volunteered to help with the Pinewood Derby.
Everyone's help is very much appreciated, not only by me and the other
leaders but by the scouts.

Don't forget to keep working toward advancement. If you have any
questions, please speak to your den leader or to me.

Thanks.
Patrick Conway
Cubmaster, Cub Pack 170
610-933-8599